A Bright Idea becomes a Grand Idea
27-year-old Louise Broni-Mensah was selected by a panel of judges and the public to be a Shell LiveWIRE Grand Ideas award winner for her online ticketing business, Shoobs.
Shoobs allows event organisers, namely the smaller ones, to set up an online ticketing, promotion and social media platform to connect people to London’s thriving nightlife.
The award-winning idea was born out of Louise’s frustration at the inefficient selling process faced by smaller event organisers and events. She then made it her goal to make professional ticketing accessible to all organisers, regardless of size.
To read the full article, please click here to go to Bright Idea's News Page
Other news items
- Tim Campbell interview in 'The Recruiter', posted on 14-08-2013
- Tim Campbell - Great North Run for Christian Aid, posted on 20-10-2009
- Business education needed in schools, says Apprentice star, posted on 06-08-2010
- Tim Campbell, Channel 4 News Thursday, 27th July 2010, posted on 02-08-2010
- Apprentice of The Year 2010 Awards, posted on 23-07-2010
- Tim Campbell joins Mayor in capital training drive, posted on 09-07-2010
- A Bright Idea becomes a Grand Idea, posted on 08-06-2010
- London Marathon 2010, posted on 30-04-2010
- Cabinet Office - News Release 10th July 2009, posted on 20-08-2009
- Tim Campbell at Guildford College, posted on 23-02-2009
- Watch Tim on You Tube - Bright Ideas Trust, posted on 23-02-2009
- Tim Campbell inspires firms to take advantage of emerging talent, posted on 28-03-2013